Friday, February 3, 2012

SEDETIK WAKTU



You're really my special & wonderful teacher
in my life that I haven't seen before this...and
i don't think so, I 'll meet a teacher like u again 
in my life..
I'm going to miss u and i' ll be waiting until i get 
a golden chance to meet you again next time
Such a good and caring 
teacher like u will alwayss
in my memory ever & forever..
sincere from your student,
(Shamini Visunada)
To cikgu . . . . . . .
Thank you teacher for teaching and 
guiding me in studies and sports.
u' re the most best teacher for me in the maresmag
I miss u a lot. I always and always remember you.
special is different from important
Special is someone u will never 
forget for the rest of our life
For me u'  re SPECIAL
From your beloved student,
Devivanayagi Khalidasan

SHAMINI

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF U .. WISH WE WILL MEET AGAIN 
 
DEVIVANAYAGI



No comments:

Post a Comment